WaterSound Inn guests can book tee times at Camp Creek (designed by Tom Fazio) and Shark’s Tooth (designed by Greg Norman), both of which are private golf courses only accessible to Watersound Inn guests. Origins is a public ten-hole course designed by Davis Love III that also offers FootGolf – a combination of golf and soccer.
WaterSound Inn Golf
Tee Off Your Unforgettable Golfing Holiday
Shark’s Tooth Golf Course
Tucked among the oaks and pines of the coastal sanctuary of the Wild Heron community and along the shores of the largest dune lake in Florida, Lake Powell, Shark’s Tooth Golf Course is a challenging routing that is truly one with nature. The course stretches 7,209 yards from the back tees while drifting in and around the lakeshore with numerous wooden cart path bridges that cross over protected wetlands and uplands.
- Private 18-Hole Course designed by Greg Norman
- Full Range and Putting Green, Practice Facility and Golf Instruction Programs
- Restaurant and Lounge
- Newly renovated Clubhouse with Formal Dining Room, Lounge and Grille Room
- Locker Rooms for Men and Women
- Award-Winning Pro Shop
- 4 Har-Tru Hydro-Clay Tennis Courts and Tennis Programs
Green Fee for Resort Guests are $245 plus tax per person.
Camp Creek Golf Course
Located just off of Northwest Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A west of Panama City Beach, Camp Creek Golf Course opened in May 2001 and features a pure golf experience accentuated by a significant wetland system; designed to showcase the natural beauty of its surroundings by incorporating dunes- cape and pine forests into the spectacular layout.
- Private 18-Hole, Par-72 Championship Course Designed by Tom Fazio, ASGCA
- 7,159 Yards of Undulating Fairways and Large Greens
- Course Rating is 76.0 with Slope Rating of 152
- Five-Tee Configuration Accommodates Players at All Skill and Experience Levels
- Full Range, Putting Green, Practice Facility and Golf Instruction
- Award-Winning Pro Shop
- 19th Hole Grille serves Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Beverages
Green Fee for Resort Guests are $295 plus tax per person.
Camp Creek is available to resort guests on a limited basis due to their current expansion; please contact the WSI Front Desk to check current availability.
Origins Golf Course
Located in the Watersound Origins community, the Origins Golf Course is dedicated to making golf more fun, accessible and attractive to families, yet challenging enough to retain the interest of the avid player. The landscape of the course includes rolling fairways that reflect the natural terrain, much like the fairways of the old Scottish courses, creating some very interesting lies for golfers.
- Course Designed by Love Golf Design, founded by Davis Love III
- 6-Hole Regulation Course That Alternately Plays as a 10-Hole Par 3 Layout
- Non-Penal Design and Manageable Distance of 1,800 Yards
- New 9-Hole Regulation FootGolf Course
2022 Daily Green Fees (Open to The Public) for The Lodge 30A Guests are $35 plus tax per person.
- FootGolf is also available daily from 3- 6 p.m. and is open to all ages and skill levels- $20 plus tax per person (Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult).
- For tee times at Watersound Origins or further information, call (850) 213-5090.